Are you looking to use some of your time productively by the pool this summer? Then have a look over your competitors websites. What are they doing better than you? If nothing then order another cocktail and enjoy a snooze.
If you can seen that improvements could be made then here’s are some questions to ask yourself and help create an action list for when you get back.
- In comparison is your site still looking contemporary and reflecting the business as it is now?
- Does your website instil brand confidence or are your competitors winning out at the moment?
- Is you site easy to navigate and all devise types?
- Are all your downloads and data-sheets up-to-date?
- Are all your current products and services included within your site?
- Critically is it easy and clear for visitors to get in touch?
- Is it time to add ‘Live Chat’ to you site?
- If you’re still using stock imagery? Is it not time to get some bespoke photography produced?
- Is the written content still sounding up-to-date or using old terminology?
- Is the team page up-to-date?
- Make a list of possible future blog subjects.
- Video is becoming more and more important. How could you use video content to help your clients?
Most importantly if the kids are around stop reading this, put your phone or laptop away and go do the truly important stuff and go make some summer memories for them.